CUPCAKE CHASE 5K RUN
Arizona Falls at GR Herberger Park | Arcadia, Phoenix, Arizona
Saturday, October 1, 2022
- You make a $200 donation or more to the LCSA campaign.
- To donate to the LCSA campaign – Click on the “Donate Now” button, enter the amount you are donating in the “Donation Amount” field. Keep the “This Page” selected and click the “Give Now” button.
- You create a fundraising page under the LCSA campaign and raise $200 or more in donations to LCSA.
- To create a fundraising page and fundraise for LCSA – Click on the “Donate Now” button and then click the “Create a Page” button.
To donate to a supporter’s fundraising page – Click on the “Donate Now” button:
- Enter the amount you are donating in the “Donation Amount” field, drop-down the “This Page” field to select a supporter’s fundraising page, and click the “Give Now” button.
- Search for a supporter’s fundraising page using the “Find Page” field.
- Click on the “Supporters” tab to go to all supporters and find a supporter’s fundraising page.
- Scroll down to the “Supporters” to see a supporter’s fundraising page.
LCSA provides transitional housing for families in need. We offer affordable housing at lower-than-market rates, transitional housing for homeless families, transportation for low-income families through our SHIFT (Securing Help in Family Transportation) program, and comprehensive case management. LCSA helps Arizona families overcome barriers, empowering them to become self-sufficient and break the cycle of homelessness. We serve more than 700 working class, low-income, and vulnerable individuals each year. Our focus remains on families with children.